Jordan Engineers Association (JEA) & Immensoft Business Intelligence (IMNBI) is proud to organize its 1st International Forum for Occupational Safety and Health to be held on 22nd – 24th November 2016, Amman, Hashmite Kingdom of Jordon will host up to 175+ OHS professionals from the core sectors of the region. The forum will be held Under the esteemed patronage of Her Royal Highness (HRH) Princess Sumaya Bint El Hassan .
Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 10th April 2017
Organized By: IMNBI
Keynote Speakers: HE Dr. Haider Zaben
Jordan Standards and Metrology Organisation,
Eng. Maysoon Rimawi
Occupational Safety and Health Department, Ministry of Labor, Jordan
Conference Highlights: OHS legislation (Local & Regional) and its effectiveness to protecting the workforce
• Benchmarking against other countries with respect to OHS regulations and standards
• Social Security Law (Jordan) and its latest development
• The Important role of the educational, media & Non-government organizations in improving the OHS awareness
• Leadership and Accountability
• Developing Safety Cultures
• Operational Excellence
• OHS Management Systems
• OHS Competency Ass
Venue: Holiday Inn Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate, Jordan
The conference information is submitted by the organizer of conference itself or collected from online sources. AllConferencelaerts.com holds no responsibility regarding the information & conference dates on website.
Please make sure you check the conference website for more details.