Following on the success of the inaugural edition in 2016, Connect Minds bring the CEE Strategic SSC Conference back to Budapest for an even more targeted and value-packed event dedicated to shared service centers professionals in the region.
What is new?
- Value-packed 2-day program only as an answer to your business needs
- 1 ½ day of conference sessions including close to 50% of practical case-studies
- Double stream (HR & Governance / Process - Optimization & Technology) to optimize learning opportunities
- 4 optional workshops to deepen your knowledge and technical skills
- More networking for improved interaction
- More extra-curricular activities for more
Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 25th April 2017
Organized By: Connect Minds
Keynote Speakers: PHILIP WOODBURN
VP FiSS Global Services and Operations
Schneider Electric - Poland
VP Global Service Delivery Centers
Lufthansa GBS - Germany
Head of Shared Services
Vodafone - Hungary
Head of Regional Finance Centres
Zurich - Switzerland
AMWAY BSC - Poland
BT Operations Center - Hungary
PPG SSC - Czech Republic
Conference Highlights: Practical Presentations
General Overview, Market Trends and Future Perspectives of the SSC Industry in the CEE Region and Around
Make Your People Happy! Employee Engagement Strategies to Keep Your Staff Motivated and Decisive
Round-table Discussions: High Interaction and Deep Knowledge Sharing
STREAM A: HR, Governance & Stakeholder Management
STREAM B: Processes Optimization & Technology Innovation
Morning Sessions Day 2
CoE Is the “New SSC”: A Journey onto Moving
The conference information is submitted by the organizer of conference itself or collected from online sources. AllConferencelaerts.com holds no responsibility regarding the information & conference dates on website.
Please make sure you check the conference website for more details.