33 senior communications directors will reveal what's next for corporate communications at The Corporate Communications Conference - Influential, Innovative, Impactful in London on 8th February 2017. Get to grips with innovative digital channel strategies, drive impact and results, collaborate internally, capture journalists’ attention, effectively communicate in uncertain times, enhance your brand reputation and much more, all in one inspiring day.
Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 8th February 2017
Organized By: Global Insight Conferences
Keynote Speakers: 1. BMW Group UK, Corporate Communications Director, Graham Biggs
2. Chivas Brothers, Pernod Ricard, Global Head of Communications, Jennie Norrish
3. Avon, Executive Director Communications, EMEA, Natalie Deacon
4. BBC News, Executive Editor, BBC News Channel, Sam Taylor
5. notonthehighstreet.com, Head of Corporate Comms & CSR, Louise Winmill
6. Travelzoo, Head of Communications, Europe & Global Coordinator, Louise Hodges
7. Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Head of Corporate Co
Conference Highlights: 50% more BRAND speakers than ever before sharing fresh ideas, pioneering approaches and new tactics for high-impact corporate communications: Social Media Strategies • Twitter • Instagram • Facebook • Crisis Comms & Reputational Risk • Crisis Comms Practical Exercise • Digital Innovations, New Technologies • Reaching Target Audiences • Brexit & Uncertainty ‘Question Time’ • Evaluating Impact & Results • Engaging Journalists • Integrated Channel Mix • Limit
The conference information is submitted by the organizer of conference itself or collected from online sources. AllConferencelaerts.com holds no responsibility regarding the information & conference dates on website.
Please make sure you check the conference website for more details.