The International Conference “Plant Genome Editing & Genome Engineering” will cover the following research topics:
• Precision Genome Editing by TALEN, ZFN and others
• CRISPR-CAS9: Revolution in Genome Editing & Engineering
• Current CRISPR-CAS9 Technologies and Design
• Applications of CRISPR-CAS9 in Plants
• Genome Editing & Engineering for Crop Improvement
• Genome Editing & Engineering: Regulatory Aspects
Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 1st April 2017
Organized By: Vienna International Science Conferences and Events Association
Conference Highlights: The Conference will discuss the advances in genome editing and engineering, notions, challenges, pros and cons, technologies and methods of applications of the genome editing tools like CRISPR/Cas9, TALENs, ZNFs & AAVs in plants. The case study and sessions will reveal the potential application of Genome editing tools plant biology and crop improvement. Special emphasis on CRISPR system addressing the concept, technology, challenges like off-target effects, efficiency improvement and deliver
Venue: Bundesamtsgebäude Radetzkystraße, Hintere Zollamtsstraße 1, 1031, Vienna, Austria
The conference information is submitted by the organizer of conference itself or collected from online sources. AllConferencelaerts.com holds no responsibility regarding the information & conference dates on website.
Please make sure you check the conference website for more details.