The 4th International Conference “Plant Transformation & Biotechnology” will cover the following research topics:
• Agrobacterium and Other Methods of Transformation
• Transformation of Important Crops
• Plant Transformation Tools: Vectors, Promoters & Markers
• Plant Transformation Tools: Marker Free Technologies
• Plastid Transformation & Molecular Pharming
• Breakthrough Technologies: News in Gene Targeting
• Plant Transformation and Publicy
Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 1st April 2017
Organized By: Vienna International Science Conferences and Events Association
Conference Highlights: The Conference will discuss current key objectives of the plant transformation technologies including understanding and control of precise transgene integration, expression and stability in plants, improved transformation systems, address biosafety considerations and develop GM crops for the benefit of developing countries.
Venue: Bundesamtsgebäude Radetzkystraße, Hintere Zollamtsstraße 1, 1031 Vienna, Austria
The conference information is submitted by the organizer of conference itself or collected from online sources. AllConferencelaerts.com holds no responsibility regarding the information & conference dates on website.
Please make sure you check the conference website for more details.