Join 33 senior corporate communications innovators from brands such as BP, MetLife, BBC News, The Co-op, BMW, The Body Shop, Avon, NHS England, Channel 4 as they share fresh ideas, pioneering approaches and new tactics for innovative, high-impact corporate communications strategies which deliver results on 8th February in London.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.
Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 8th February 2017
Organized By: Global Insight Conferences
Keynote Speakers: 1) BMW Group UK, Corporate Communications Director, Graham Biggs
2) Chivas Brothers, Pernod Ricard, Global Head of Communications, Jennie Norrish
3) Avon, Executive Director Communications, EMEA, Natalie Deacon
4) BBC News, Executive Editor, BBC News Channel, Sam Taylor
5) notonthehighstreet.com, Head of Corporate Comms & CSR, Louise Winmill
6) Travelzoo, Head of Communications, Europe & Global Coordinator, Louise Hodges
7) Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Head of Corporate Co
Conference Highlights: 1. Maximising Social Media Engagement, Impact & Value: Seizing opportunities for harnessing social media to deliver powerful corporate communications with real impact
2. Mitigating Crises: Be Proactive, Not Reactive! Establishing versatile, robust plans to manage and mitigate reputational risk in times of negativity and crisis
3. Cutting-Edge Digital Innovations & New Technologies: Keep corporate communications fresh and up to date with the latest technologies, digital developments
Venue: 1 America Square, London EC3N 2LS, United Kingdom
The conference information is submitted by the organizer of conference itself or collected from online sources. AllConferencelaerts.com holds no responsibility regarding the information & conference dates on website.
Please make sure you check the conference website for more details.